Special Cases


Travelling in Kosovo
In the event that you will be travelling to Kosovo, please note that you will have to obtain a local Frontier Insurance Certificate.


Travelling in a country outside the Green Card System
In the event of travelling to a country outside the Green Card System, you must obtain a local insurance policy upon entering this country. This policy must cover the duration of your stay. We advise you to contact the Embassy of any such country for further information before your departure.


Contact Us

9,Xenophontos St.,

Athens 105 57

Tel. 210 3236562

Website: www.mib-hellas.gr

E-mail: claims@mib-hellas.gr

Data Protection & Cookies