You are here: Home

Travelling in a Country where a Green Card is not required






  • A Green Card is not required for travelling in EEA countries because the insurance contract issued by your insurance company covers all EEA countries. (Deemed Insurance Cover).
  • Make sure your insurance policy is valid for the entire period of your trip.
  • However, we still advise you to ask your company for a green card - it is issued free of charge. It will facilitate procedures in the event of a spot check and accident because the Green Card is an internationally accepted document of insurance cover, while an insurance contract in the Greek language may be incomprehensible to authorities abroad and consequently you may have difficulties proving your insurance cover.

Contact Us

9,Xenophontos St.,

Athens 105 57

Tel. 210 3236562